Thursday, February 28, 2008

a trip to GA

Well, here she is, our newest niece. Isn't she sweet? I've just returned from an amazing trip seeing family & friends in GA. I got to love on little Naomi and let me tell you, she is every bit as adorable in person as she is in these pictures. The day I left for Georgia BJ had a fever of 103! My mom had to take care of my whole family while he got well and now she has it--I feel horrible. But oh, it was so good to get on a plane by myself--I read a book! Seriously. What is cool, though, is about an hour & half after being gone, I was ready to come home. I felt lost without my little chicks around my ankles. It's good to be back for sure.
I did a few little "mini" sessions with my friends & their kids, and here are a few of them just to show off. I'm telling you, my family & friends don't have ugly kids. Aren't they beautiful? Most of the time when Zoe was little I knew no one with little girls--these pictures would never let onto that, huh? Where are the boys?! They're all in the Cole family and we already did their pictures around Thanksgiving :)





No comments: