Sunday, February 17, 2008

no!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I just had to start this blog off with that and here's why...

You would never have guessed that much of the time when this little guy Tarin saw my camera he yelled "no" but friends, it's true. Okay, maybe not MOST of the time, but it was pretty stinkin funny to me. Even funnier now that in spite of his love for my camera (or lack of) I got some pictures that I think are pretty sweet.

The best part of Tarin playing guitar is that he was seriously not just strumming but changing chords. And look at his mom--go Spring! (I think Matt is just in AWE in this picture of how talented his family is at the little red guitar)

rock out, guys.


so meet "Teddy"...I've been told that Tarin's favorite thing to do with Teddy is to chew on him--yep, looks like that's what he is doing.

thanks for letting me invade your lives for a couple of hours :)

1 comment:

Debi Umphenour said...

The pictures are great, Aubin! You do such a good job - I'm very proud of you!
Love, Mom