Thursday, February 28, 2008

it'll keep

So I mentioned my trip to Georgia. Well, there is no way I could leave it at that without adding some highlights. After two days with the nieces & family, my girlfriends & I went to the Georgia Mountains and spent the next couple of days. We had a sweet time together...like out of a movie, really. Good times, a lot of laughs, some sadness & tears, honesty, coffee, food, sleeping in, friendship...FELLOWSHIP. It was really an awesome time. We watched a great movie (ha!) but it sure has provided for a lot of entertaining comments between the five of us. Most of the same group went away last year together and we decided then to make it a time where we do all of the above, but we also each bring a project to do, something you are dying to get done but little feet are making it impossible. I love the whole concept behind it and it was so nice to feel like I can check something off of my list.

I know a lot of people think this, but I have been blessed with some of the greatest people as my friends. Each person in that picture has truly been iron sharpening iron in my life. These are girls truly passionate about God and He is everything to them--I am amazed at the depth of each one of them. I love you guys!!

3 comments:

Teecy said...

sounds like a great trip. i love those weekend getaway's with the girls! it's so great to have friends like that. great picture too! you're too cool. i don't even feel cool enough to leave a comment, but i'm gonna go for it!
love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

All of you are beautiful! I am curious to find out what project you worked on? ;)

Joanna Christmas said...

Thanks for the comment! Robby was sitting here when I read it and he was telling me how cool you and your husband are! Robby is in seminary here, and we are just loving being married with a little baby now! Its tough to find time for everything, but it's great! Tell your husband "hi" from Robby, and that he still remembers the time he took Robby surfing!!