Sunday, February 10, 2008

two new nieces!!

BJ & I have been blessed with two sweet new nieces in the last couple of weeks.
Jay & Aimee had a little girl, Naomi Gray, today at 7:18 a.m. She was 8 lbs. 4 oz., 18 1/2 inches long. It's KILLING us to not be there and love on her, but lucky me, I get to fly down next week--yeah. Here's a sneak peak from Jay's camera phone.



And Jan. 29, my step-sister, Audrey, had her little girl, Adeline Marlene. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. We can't wait to meet her. Don't know when that will be, though. Audrey's a strong girl--her husband, Josh, is in the Marines and he didn't make it back for the birth. I know that was difficult, but if anyone can handle it, Aud can. He's met her now, though, so that's awesome. here's little Adeline...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome!! They are both beautiful. :)