Monday, November 3, 2008

Brent and Lindsey






















Blogging hasn't been a top priority on my list right now. However...there is reason to come back, even if all I did was post these pictures! I had the awesome honor of photographing a wedding in September of a friend of mine and her now husband. The wedding was wonderful and this couple is so precious! I felt so relaxed with them and it was obvious how much in love they were/are. Brent & the guys were cool with doing some fun stuff shot wise and hello--Lindsey is absolutely GORGEOUS! I said all along I'd have to really stink to not get a a good picture of her. You'll see what I mean :)

I had the amazingly talented April Chandler of http://www.aprildotphotography.com/ assiting me. It didn't feel like assisting at all, though, and I am well aware I got a major score by having her there with me. Some of these shots are hers so I can't take all the credit. You were great, April!

I was completely out of my element shooting a wedding and feel so blessed they took a chance with me. I had a great time, you guys. You're awesome and congratulations on your new life together! Enjoy :)


























































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!
I love them!
You are great, Aubin!
I had so much fun doing this with you!

Anonymous said...

You did awesome! Those are great.

Anonymous said...

Aubin, I think you did a great job! Very natural expressions and moments. So glad everything went well for you. I know you asked for feedback, the only thing I would recommend is to take your exposure down. You are blowing out lots of highlights in her dress and the guys shirts by upping the exposure so much. I have trouble with this two and Ryan has helped me reign it in so my whites and blacks are balanced. Same thing happens when the blacks are upped, the tuxedos become a solid block instead of seeing and details in the lapel, stipes in the pants, etc....Other than that you have a great way of processing that isn't too heavy handed, just right!

Amanda said...

Your photos are beautiful. I can't get the link to your website to work. How much do you charge for weddings? You can e-mail me at dunnma@gmail.com.