Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hannah






















First off, let me just say I love this girl. BJ & I know Hannah through several different ways: she goes to our youth group & church and is my cousin (in a round about way), Kodee's girlfriend. BUT even if there wasn't all of that, I'd love her :) We had a fun time doing this shoot at the run down grain elevator here in town. She kept trying to let me let her go inside and in this burnt building, and how about some railroad shots--nope, sorry, I'm a mom now and that means I'M FREAKING PARANOID!! Okay, not really, but I did find it kinda funny. I kept envisioning her foot stuck in the railroad tracks and well, you get where I'm going. All righty then, RANDOM. Here are some of her pics. I always welcome feedback :)














No comments: