Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rachel


So here's another girl who I think is so awesome. Rachel is in our youth group and is a ton of fun. She really just flat out rocked this photo shoot, making my job pretty easy. I had a great time with her. I absolutely love her sense of style (the vans, the piercing, her most amazing, natural, doesn't have to do to anything to it hair...I could go on). She & I share a love of journalism and photography, so I know it was hard to be in front of the camera--but I don't think you can tell it from these images. Top Model all the way!! I never thought I'd love taking senior pictures but these girls are turning me...
Align Center
just a little shout out to my friend, Regi...she knitted these gloves for my birthday for me. Check her out.


I love this hoodie. She's hard core, huh?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! All of them-all the way down the page. You are truly gifted at this-you're amazing. I can tell from everyone's real life expressions of joy.