Friday, August 22, 2008

those eyes!

These pictures are the daughters of an awesome friend . Carmen was actually in a group of mine when she was in high school and I was a "leader"--scary thought :) But we always said when she was out of school we knew we'd stay friends, and we have. She's a lot of fun to be around and BJ & I wish we lived closer to their family so we could hang out more (and watch Japanese human tetris--duh!) Anyway, Ellie & Eva are beautiful and so obviously photogenic.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aubin! These are so cute, I love the first one! That hat in that little bucket...I think it is so sweet! tHese are all so great! I hope you are well, and I am glad you upated your blog, I love looking at your work!

Amy Biggerstaff said...

These are great! So cute!

Ewing Family said...

I love these pictures! Carmen is my cousin. If you ever make a trip to Colorado, let me know! I would LOVE to have you take photos of my family. Let me know! ewing.samantha@gmail.com

Samantha Ewing