Sunday, October 7, 2007

embracing the grey

I had a funny thought the other day. So, I am all about embracing my grey hair. I feel like I just need to be cool with it (and for the most part I am). But what made me laugh was how I can totally embrace age and the greying of the hair, but I CANNOT embrace the darkening of my mustache!!! I bleach, I will continue to bleach and can't imagine being natural in this area. So, embrace the grey and not the black? Just brought a smile to my face.

On that note, you've asked, you will receive. Here are the bangs. Not as drastic as maybe it sounded, but choppier than most other times I've cut it--doesn't my sister do a great job? Watch for her, that girl (Ali), she's gonna be a famous designer someday!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love your hair. I am embracing the gray, but could not embrace the mustache either! Love you.

Tiffani said...

awww! i love your hair!! and I never even knew you didnt like your grey!! you seem so comfortable with yourself and I admire that....but ya girl, I feel ya on the mustache! thats the curse of having NATURAL dark hair! :) miss you!

Larissa said...

So you take pictures too! Crazy, maybe you could take a family picture of our brood sometime?! I actually think it is great that you don't color your gray! I really admire your not caring about it all that much! Honestly I couldn't deal with mustache either so I think that being more feminine is more important anyway!

Blessings,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Aubie ... finally a minute to stop in and say hello. Beautiful life, I must say. (You are so mind-blowing-ly talented; makes me want to scream!!!) What's God (gonna) do(ing) with you, anyhow?! (So glad I'm along for the ride.) Gotta scoot. Just wanted to check in and say hello ...