Friday, August 22, 2008

boys will be boys

First of all, I am soooooo behind on posting pictures from recent sessions, it's not even funny. So in the next 20 minutes I'm going to get myself updated!

Anyway, these pictures are from a session I did at the beginning of July. I've known this family forever, we're related through my stepdad and the two oldest guys are in our youth group. I love this family. So down to earth, considerate boys and just awesome all around. Needless to say, this session would not be categorized under "boring"--I had a great time. You'll see what I mean :)




yes, it's a real frog. Ah, life with boys--love it

love this one, it cracks me up!

2 comments:

Amy Biggerstaff said...

Oh my! I LOVE the frog one! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great to be lovers,it really shows, and the children they are blessings, fantastic. dorothy