Monday, January 7, 2008

an awesome family

This past Saturday, I had what I would consider a REAL photo shoot. The best part was the pictures were of some great friends of mine and their sweet little guy. Haley & I were in one another's weddings and it was so great to reconnect with her--she married a BJ, too! (that name just seems to equal quality guy). I was nervous beforehand, just hoping & praying things would go well, this whole thing of actually taking pictures FOR REAL is very, very new. So, needless to say, I'm honored they trusted me. Here's a few from that day, hope you guys enjoy...


how cute are they? I love you guys!




can you believe those blue eyes?!? he's as sweet in person as he appears in the pictures


I love this one because BJ kept referring to himself as the "overprotective" parent--Little E isn't walking yet, but he's so close--and there's Daddy's hand just in case he needs him. It just reminded me of our Heavenly Father, not overbearing--but not missing a beat.
(it was great seeing you guys--love ya!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely! God has gifted you, girl!